Remember to Drink Your Bubbles
Cheers to Summer! We would like to introduce you to Tickle Water - it’s a little bit of fancy, and a whole lot of fun. All natural, no sugar, no artificial sweeteners, and zero calories.
It was created by a New York City mom Heather McDowell in an effort to get children drinking more water and less sugary beverages. She was able to create a clean sparkling water experience for kids in just the right size, with a super cool package, the perfect amount of bubbles, and the best tasting flavors.
Tickle Water is loved by adults, kids and everyone in-between. It’s the perfect sparkler for the whole family or squad. So as we like to say… Drink Your Bubbles!
To all the expecting baby mamas, here’s the perfect summery mocktail for you to enjoy!
Sparkling Watermelon Margarita
- 1 medium seedless watermelon cut into chunks
- ½ cup of lime juice
- 4 tsp. Agave
- 1 can of watermelon Tickle Water
- In a blender, purée enough watermelon chunks so that you have 4 cups of watermelon purée.
- Add lime juice and agave and mix again.
- Pour into 4 cups.
- Top off with Watermelon Tickle Water.
Yields 4 servings.